Every year, Emphasys Software hosts an educational user conference designed for our PHA clients. The Users Connect conference attracts a broad range of affordable housing professionals and includes topics such as product training and education, housing program management, agency performance, reporting fundamentals
Other benefits of our user conference include:
- Change is always in the air. Learn best practices on RAD conversions, executive reporting, and the like through more than 50 key sessions.
- We all need to stay up-to-date with HUD updates, right? Find out what HUD is up to, and how it impacts your agency along with software updates and how to ensure you are compliant.
- Engage technology in ways never thought of! Learn about exciting new products and existing product updates, and how they will save your PHA time and money.
- Personal interaction has never meant so much. Network with your peers and discover the creative ways they use technology to solve business challenges.
- One-on-one is invaluable. Pick the brains of key development and support staff. You might even solve some outstanding technical challenges!
- Fun group events with food, drinks, and activities to wrap up a day of learning. Downtime between and after sessions to enjoy hotel amenities and local attractions!
This year’s Users Connect will be held at the TradeWinds Island Grand in St. Pete Beach, Florida from November 3 – 6, 2019. Registration fees are $765 (early bird pricing) and rooms start at $189 per night.