Every month, we shine a spotlight on one of the outstanding members of our Emphasys Software team, giving you a chance to get to know them better. For this month’s edition, we’re excited to introduce you to Ninoshka Gastelbondo, our Business Analyst. So, without further ado, let’s dive into some fun facts and questions to learn more about Ninoshka:
I joined Emphasys in June 2022, starting on our Support team, working mainly with HCV troubleshooting. Recently, I switched roles and am now working as a Business Analyst and love getting to have a direct impact on the course of our software. Before joining Emphasys, I worked for the County of San Diego in eligibility for three years. I was then promoted to The County of San Diego Housing Authority in their HCV department as a case manager where I worked for a year. Outside of work, my fiancé and I love to take road trips to nearby cities like New York, Portland, and Boston. When we are not traveling, you can most likely find me in the kitchen testing out a new recipe or enjoying a glass of wine while listening to my records.
- What is the most used app on your phone? Google Sheets; I am in the beginning stages of planning a wedding. A very close second is Instagram.
- If you could be somebody else at Emphasys for a day, who would you be? I would go with a sales team member for the opportunity to travel to conferences and showcase our software.
- If you had an extra hour every day, what would you do with it? I would hope I would read more. Chances are I would probably use it to catch up with friends more often.
- The zombie apocalypse is coming; who are three people you want on your team? I would want a farmer, a doctor, and a Navy Seal on my team to have some chance at survival.
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Depends on the day, but I always love a birthday cake scoop.